- The Content on this web site (“Site”) is the property of the individual contributors, who are credited (unless they have expressly requested not to be named) and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos on this Site are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. Any of the trademarks, service marks or logos (collectively, the “Marks”) displayed on the Site may be registered or unregistered marks of Enter CIC or others. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the Marks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Enter CIC or a third party owner of such Marks. Any unauthorised uses of the Marks or any other Content are strictly prohibited.
- While Enter CIC uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Enter CIC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, or representations as to its accuracy, or its fitness for purpose. Furthermore, Enter CIC assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including but not limited to, the publication in good faith by Enter CIC of input received from authoritative third parties, and where Enter CIC could reasonably expect such third parties’ input to be correct and lawfully contributed at the time of publication.
- Your use of this Site is entirely at your own risk. Neither Enter CIC, any of its affiliates, agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Enter CIC also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, or other media from the Site.
- Images displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Enter CIC. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by Enter CIC.
- You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to web sites operated by persons other than Enter CIC. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only, and are the exclusive responsibility of such web sites’ owners. You agree that Enter CIC is not responsible for the content or operation of such web sites, and that Enter CIC shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third party web sites. A hyperlink from this Site to another web site does not imply or mean that Enter CIC endorses the content on that web site or the operator or operations of that site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you link from this Site. Enter CIC assumes no responsibility for the use of third party software on the this Site and shall have no liability whatsoever to any person or entity for the accuracy or completeness of any outcome generated by such software.
- Contributions of images, information, video, or other media are published in good faith. If you wish to content the copyright validity of any content displayed on this Site, please contact us, giving as many details of the infringement as possible. As a minimum:
– The location (URL) of the infringing content.
– Your name and contact information.
– The details of the breach.
– Link to or information relating to the legal copyright owner.
– Proof of copyright ownership.
- If you have questions concerning any material on this site, please contact us.